- Being creative – it gives me joy, it calms me, encourage me to never stop learning and try new things. Sometimes it comes easy and sometimes I need to work hard for it, but I always learn something from it! Creativity comes differently to all people but I love how it works and feel when you are in the zone!
- People – It doesn’t matter who you are, where you came from, how old you are or how you look. I’m interested in every person I meet and specially when we have a photoshoot I want to take best possible picture of you, your personality and what you want as a client. I love getting to know new people! I get inspired by stories, personalities and passions from people I meet all the time! It can be for a wedding, a portrait shoot or working together with a company. It’s important for me to do a good job, give a good service and do the very best thing I can as a photographer. I ♥ everyone! (I love those who doesn’t like me also – killing with kindess is the best way to deal with them)
- Opportunities – When I get a opportunity that scares me a lot I know I have to take it. Being a photographer you have to learn new things all of the time, you have to adapt, stay updated for the newest ways to edit or technique that can help your business. With opportunities I learn a lot, what went well or what I need to adjust. It’s my biggest mistakes that I have learned the most from! I have been a photographer since 2007 and I think I will never stop being amazed how awesome photography is. Every single photoshoot is different!
- Goals – I’m a big goal junkie. I love to put down small and big goals and go after them. I love the quote ” Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
- Beauty – I love to take pictures of beautiful things just for my own sake. I love looking at it and remember the feeling I had when I shot it and edited it. I have both work time and play time when it comes to my photography and I think that helps me to not be only about business all the time. There is a lot of photographers out there, some awesome ones that I look up to so much! For me it’s important to stay true to myself, shoot the things I want to shoot and give my clients my point of view when it comes to photography. I would never be happy to be a photographer that is not invested personally what I shoot. I need to feel the connection and excitement to be able to do a good job!
I work as a photographer because it gives me so much in life and learning experience. Most of all I love giving my clients beautiful pictures and memorable photoshoots! Pictures last forever! Do you understand how big it’s to have that responsibility?! 🙂 I love it!
5 reasons why I love working as a Photographer
February 7, 2017